- Latitude and Longitudes Digital Storytelling Project, 2011 to present – Founding director and storytelling workshop facilitator for a collaborative project with Latitudes Storytelling Festival that collects, preserves and presents the stories of everyday people living in Waterloo Region. Website http://latitudeslongitudes.org
- Signs of Abuse, November 2012 – Women’s Crisis Services Waterloo Region PhotoVoice Project, worked with young women 18 to 30 to explore the signs of abuse in relationships using still photographs and personal reflections. The resulting video was presented at the 2012 Woman Abuse Awareness Month Event.
- twenty thirteen, September – October, 2012 – Waterloo Region Crime Prevention Council documentary video about the inREACH Youth Gang Prevention Program featuring the personal stories of three program participants. The video was used to build awareness and seek funding for inREACH.
- Made in Kitchener: Personal Stories From Our Industrial Past, January – June 2012 – An interactive walking tour based on a series of interviews of people who worked in Kitchener’s manufacturing sector in the post World War II era. At each of the 10 stops on the route visitors can access a story connected to the location using their smart phone. The tour is also available online at http://madeinkitchener.ca.
- Artists, Educators, Community March – June 2012 – A series of short documentary videos that examine the work of ArtsSmarts Waterloo Region in the key sectors in which they work.
- Digital Media at Pope John Paul II School – ArtsSmarts Waterloo Region, April/May, 2012 – Worked with students in a Grade 5 classroom to produce “news flash” videos that examined the issues at work in Shakespeare’s Romeo and Juliet.
- Neighbourhood Narratives PhotoVoice Projects, March 2012 – Worked with inREACH Youth Gang Prevention outreach workers in three at-risk neighbourhoods in Waterloo Region to gather pictures and stories of youth as they explore the good, the bad and ugly of their neighbourhood.
- Voices from House of Friendship, September 2010 – Stories of recovery. A personal storytelling workshop conducted in cooperation with the House of Friendship addiction services program. The video stories are now being used to build awareness of women’s addiction issues and raise funds for a new residential treatment facility.